Chassis Improvements

Next I cut out some black acrylic sheet which slides nicely into the MakerBeam beams to fill in the front, back and sides of the robot chassis

robot2

I then created some motor guards for the bottom of the chassis to protect the motors and motor wiring using some more perforated metal sheet

robot9

For the top (lid) of the chassis I cut to size a piece of aluminium sheet in which I drilled a hole to fit the power switch

robot3

2 Comments

    1. Hi, sorry not yet, project been on shelf for a while now as not had much time to do it – was waiting for a KickStarter project (Pi Juice) which is running late, as planned to use that as the power source etc – then I can start doing more work on it

Leave a Reply to admin Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *